DO’s and DON’Ts of Wearing Makeup
From wearing the wrong shade of foundation to forgetting to moisturise on the daily basis, here are some of the biggest makeup do’s and don’ts.
- Follow night skin care routine. Make sure to apply your favourite night cream before you go to your bed. Wash it off in the morning and apply a light moisturiser or primer before putting starting your makeup.
- Do wear under-eye concealer to mask any under-eye bags or dark circles.
- Use concealer that’s just two shades lighter than your natural skin color so that you don’t draw further attention.
- Consider blush a daily beauty essential. Paired with an SPF moisturizer and a touch of mascara, it has the ability to make your skin look instantly radiant, healthy, and glowing.
- Do apply concealer to the outer corners of your lips to give your lips a lift, and then apply highlighter around the edge of the lower lip to enhance a pouty look.
- Set Your Foundation With Powder to waterproofing your look and making it easier to proceed to contouring or applying blusher.
- Keep your brushes clean. It is important to keep your beauty tools as clean as possible, preferably cleaning them once a week.
- Use a Magnifying Mirror to make sure your coverage is even, your eyeliner is sharp and your lipstick is applied beautifully.
- Don’t settle for the Wrong Foundation as it will make your skin look uneven and will clash with the natural tone of your skin color.
- Don’t skip using Moisturise. If you apply foundation straight to dry skin, it can start to flake resulting in an uneven tone with even the tiniest flaw underlined.
- Don’t over-pluck your eyebrows. If you are not sure how to shape your eyebrows, go to a beauty parlour where a professional will do it for you.
- Don’t sleep until you remove your makeup. Not washing your makeup off before you sleep is likely to result in breakouts or even rashes if you have sensitive skin.
- Don’t use brow filler that is a shade darker. Using a shade that either matches or is slightly lighter than your brow color will give you full-looking, naturally defined brows without the severe, heavy contrast.
- Don’t over apply your contour! For contour, use one that complements your undertone. If you are warm toned, go for a warm toned contour and so forth.
To learn more about makeup, you can join top makeup school of gurgaon which provides highly creative makeup courses to provide plenty of career opportunities to aspiring makeup artists across India. Their students are being trained by top makeup artist in gurgaon to find unique work opportunities in the areas of fashion, advertising, TV, Film, Magazine, Events and other related industries.